This is rather mine personal diary rather than a blog where i pen down my thoughts. It reflects my darker side and a different approach towards life. As such i have no objection in anyone reading it, but then you are gonna be bored as it is all about i, me, myself. You also might end up with a different opinion about me. So I suggest, move on. Do something constructive!

Friday, October 8, 2010

Balls People Have

Sometime back, one of my college classmates, Mr X told me that in the entire class I am the only one regarded as a person who doesn't have balls of his own. Aw thank you so much my dear friends, it really feels good to hear that and gives me great honour. Retrospecting I believe I would have actually agreed to Mr X had it been his personal opinion, because I believe Mr X stands out and is someone whom I really respect. It suits him if he would have said that. But then the entire class believes so. The entire 25 odd lot agreeing on a common issue was unimaginable to me but then they all believed on the fact that I didn't have balls...wow!!
Now to begin with I believe there is a strong reason for this notion. I, having come from a small town, had no clue about keeping other's secrets. So initially used to blab out whatever I heard in general and this offended quite a few. Back in my school days there wasn't anything like secrets among us. Here, people having crush on their classmate is also a secret!! So anyways, that, I believe, gave me the tag of having wagging tongue. But then 'balls' !!

Ok Mr X, please define to me what it takes to have balls? If saying someone right on his/her face that I would be happy to see you dead is called having balls, then yes I dont have them. If saying right on the face of faculty member that I give a damn is called having balls, then yes I dont have them. If taking a decision and making rest of the class follow that like dogs is called having balls, then yes I dont have them. If swearing names to respected professors in public is called having balls, then yes I dont have them. If going to someone and saying he is a bastard and then going to that very person and saying she is a bitch is called having balls, then yes I dont have them.

Oh Alexander, am fatigued...and even my balls are tired!! You were right Mr X, that you are not the only one waiting for this to get over, that you are not the only one waiting for May 2011, there are many. But Mr X for all the 'ball talk' that we are have, let me ask you a question. Just one, I promise.

Would you tell me Mr X, among this entire bunch of 'people with balls' how many of them would willingly sacrifice their dreams, their wishes just to fulfill the dreams of someone else that too with no regrets or sadness. And fulfilling other's dreams doesn't just mean following them, but to take it to such a level that the person whose dreams one is carrying feels that he himself might not have reached to such great heights. So Mr X, tell me how many? You dont have an answer. Never mind. I'll answer that myself. For all the 'balls' that they have, there would be two or three standing up to take this. You show me five and I will chop off mine. And oh.. in the mean time just do me a small favor. The next time someone tells you about my balls, just send him to me. I'll show him where I keep them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment